Ongoing recruitment for security workers in CANADA
Canada is a wonderful place to visit, work and to live. The country has thrived economically in the last couple of decades, and has made numerous connections in the international trading world. Canadian people are hard workers who know how to have fun and relax. The country is extremely diverse due to its variance of settlers who established homes in Canada when it first became a country. Today, many of their citizens are immigrants, and they have a large percentage of people immigrate to the country each year. This is often due to the fact that Canada has a high standard of living, and a very low crime rate.
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company, offering cash services, physical and specialized security solutions and, with the Crisis24 portal, the dissemination of vetted information related to international security. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world.
GardaWorld is looking for mobile security guards to service our customer site.
You will be responsible for ensuring the security of our clients’ properties and answer to alarms during patrols. If you are seeking a job with responsibilities and in which there is no routine from one shift to another, this is the job for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Mobile and foot patrols, along with static presence on sites
- Enforcing property rules, city by-laws, and other applicable laws
- Deterring and responding to incidents on property
- Responding to various types of emergencies (fire alarms/elevator entrapments/intrusion alarms)
- Communicate regularly with patrons/clients
- Complete reports and memo book entries on a regular basis
- Working and patrolling in a variety of settings including but not limited to condominiums, commercial properties and malls
What they’re looking for
- Above average Communication skills (written/oral)
- Standard First Aid – CPR Level C
- Computer skills and ability in report writing
- Sense of observation and responsibility
- Honesty, autonomy and very good judgment
- Ability to intervene quickly and manage stress
- Team spirit and excellent customer service
What They offer
- Full uniform (Look sharp! Be sharp!)
- Competitive wages and excellent Benefits
- Various hours and diverse work assignments
- A positive and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
- Ongoing training and development available