Recruitment ongoing in WAEC for 72 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II, 66 ACCOUNTANT II, 46 APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II , 81 DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR II , 43 COMPUTER HARDWARE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER II
The West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
By this mandate, the Council is expected to:
- Assist in the development of sound education
- Ensure that educational standards are maintained
- Give the people of West Africa a vision of the great potentials which lie beyond examinations.
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.
A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
A minimun of three (3) years cognate experience
A minimun of three (3) references Letter