About Giusti Group
Giusti Group Limited is located at Calgary, AB and has been in operation for over 40 years and specializes in concrete formwork carpentry, consisting of multi-family parkade structures, multi-family town-home projects, commercial parkade structures, and bridge construction. As a family owned company, Giusti Group Limited Partnership has always fostered the idea of a ‘family’. It’s the close relationships they establish with their customers, trade partners and employees that is a key to their long-term success.
They are currently hiring for Journeyman Carpenter, Carpenter, Cribber, Skilled Labour and Unskilled Labour positions.
- A desire to advance in the concrete construction industry
- 1+ years’ experience in full time construction cribbing / formwork carpentry / labour / construction
- Proficiency using an array of specialized power tools, machines, and hand tools
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Motivated, Hardworking, able to work long hours and Saturdays if needed
- Team player and safety oriented
- Personal carpenter hand tools and skill saw required
- Valid safety certificates such as: Fall Arrest, First-Aid, Tele-handler Forklift Certificate, are assets.
- Valid driver’s license & own vehicle as transit is not always reliable
- Must be able to undergo and successfully pass pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Build and set footings
- Erect and dismantle concrete forming systems such as camlocks, burke clamps, and modular forms.
- Construct and erect concrete columns
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Construct suspended slabs
- Form concrete stairs
- Construct elevator cores
- Build retaining walls
- Full time work with a paid overtime rate
- Company benefit program and RRSP matching
- Paid every 2 weeks with direct deposit
- Wages are dependent upon experience and skill.