At Food Forest Farm they are committed to using the most natural and ecosystemic growing techniques to produce food which are not only wholesome but safe to consume with freshness that will contribute good nutrition and support sustainable living. They use no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides and respect the interconnection and relationship between the MAN, the EARTH and all things LIVING in our daily…
Moonriver Lodge is currently seeking a Lodge Operations Executive based at Lodge, Lojing/Cameron Highland or Ipoh. Transportation from Ipoh to Lodge is provided.
- Ability to manage and run a lodge (homestay style) operation smoothly, with its existing facilties, infrastructure and services.
- Provide a welcoming lodge environment for our customers with high standards of customer service, food & beverage and housekeeping.
- Responsible for all lodge assets and equipment upkeep and maintenance.
- Manage booking and reservation systems, responding to customer enquiries and confirmation notes.
- Good planning and high organisation skills, able to interface and work with various levels of people.
- Good housekeeping skills and high degree of cleanliness & hygiene standard.
- Customer Service and guest relations orientated, friendly, helpful with high interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Highly empowered with decision making skills – Must be able to think on your feet and adapt to changing conditions.
- Quick learner with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Hard-worker and able to work long hours.
- Can work independently and self motivated, with passion and drive
- Positive attitude: Independent, self-motivated, high accountability and responsiblility, passion for learning, friendly, customer-oriented, eye for detail, confident and enthusiastic.
- Quick learner, with a desire to learn and develop new skills, not afraid of work
- Social media savvy – wordpress, facebook, instagram posting.
- Basic cooking skills, able to handle breakfast and simple meals
- Creative and passionate in cooking, love food production
- Blogging, content writing & adobe photoshop skill
- Basic Sales & marketing online skills – Microsoft skills- Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Nature and garden, outdoor and food lover.
- Spoken languages: English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin (optional)
- Candidate must posses at least a SPM/ “O” Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma any field.
- Hospitality degree or service experience will be an advantage.
- Flexible and able to travel when required and own transport preferred but not compulsory.
- 6 days working days, mid week off day.
Perks & Benefits
- Full Time Position (EPF, SOCSO)
- Medical Benefits
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture